What is a dummy card?
Dummy It is a type of card game that is played in pairs. It is a betting game that focuses on reading cards on your opponent’s hand rather than using your luck. It is another card game that takes quite a bit longer to play than other card games like Pok Deng or Poker. causing the general gamblers to not play much It may be more suitable for people who like to do statistical calculations or use mind-reading tactics of their competitors. But what makes the dummy card game stand out and become popular besides the usual play is Dark Knock or Dark Knock, which is the only way for a dummy to finish the game quickly. But this method requires psychological techniques. สมัคร UFABET
How to play dummy cards
- Dummy cards are used by 2 players to deal 11 cards each. 3 players to deal 9 cards each, and 4 players to deal 7 cards each.
- after dealing cards. The remaining cards are called the draw pile. The dealer reveals the top card and places it next to the draw pile. That card is considered a center for discarding.
- The first player starts by drawing a card. From the draw pile. or collecting cards from the center Then discard one card from the community card for the next player. When discarding cards on the center Arrange them in rows so that each card discarded in order can be seen.
- When it’s the next player’s turn Players choose whether to draw from the draw pile or collect cards from the pot. Then discard one card from the community card for the next player. and continues until one of the players “knocks” or ends the game.
- The goal is that each player will try to arrange cards in sets of at least three cards, i.e. triple or cards of the same suit. In this rummy game the card sequence is 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 JQKA and there is no loop like A 2 3.
- Each player counts their points at the end of the game or “knock”.
- Number 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 5 points each
- Number 10 JQK 10 points each
- A 15 points each
- The spate is a special card which is worth 50 points.
- A card that uses a “knock”. Is also considered to have a score of 50.
- Players earn points only for cards that have been placed face up on the table. The remaining cards in the hand Regardless of whether it is a set. Or a deposit slip or not must be deleted
- Any player who accumulates 500 points (or as required) first is the winner.