What are the effects of marijuana on your health?
- Marijuana is a herbaceous plant, about 2-4 feet tall, leaves split into lobes, similar to cassava or castor leaves. The edges of every lobe look like chakrams. Which has about 5-8 lobes in the same stalk. blooming along the forked branches Fresh cannabis leaves are rich in nutrients, including vitamins, minerals and many antioxidants.
- Groups who should not use marijuana
- Young children are growing and learning. and adolescents or people under the age of 20
- People with cardiovascular disease
- Pregnant women or women who are breastfeeding
- People with a history of mental illness or drug addiction that used to affect the nervous system and brain
- Using cannabis to benefit your health
- medical marijuana
- Cannabis for food and drink
- hemp supplements
- Risks of Marijuana Use Side Effects
- short term effects
- Red eyes, dry mouth, and increased appetite
- rapid breathing, abnormally high blood pressure and heart rate
- A feeling of slowness, impaired thought processes and problem solving.
- forgetfulness, forgetfulness, impaired memory
- impaired body movement
- mood swings
- long term effects
- Decreased life satisfaction Depression, low self-esteem
- deteriorating mental health Stress, anxiety and paranoia from
- Distorted functioning of the nervous system and brain
- deteriorating physical health weak immune system and cause various chronic complications
- There are relationship problems in the family and those around you.
- Has a negative and paranoid view of society
- causing social problems and crime
What is marijuana and how is it legalize in Thailand?
Marijuana is classified as a genus Cannabis in the Cannabaceae family, with three common species: Cannabis sativa, Cannabis indica, and Cannabis ruderalis. ) The word Malijuana (Marijuana) is a slang term that uses the flowers of the marijuana plant to be smoked. Therefore, marijuana is a herbaceous plant, about 2-4 feet tall. The edges of every lobe look like chakrams, one of which has about 5-8 lobes in the same stalk. blooming along the forked branches
Marijuana used to be classified as a category 5 narcotic drug under the Narcotics Act of 1979 and was later announced by the Ministry of Public Health (SorTor.) specifying the name of the narcotic drug as category 5. 2022, effective on June 9, 2022, resulting in all parts of the cannabis-hemp plant not a drug Except extracts that contain tetrahydrocannabinol. (Tetrahydrocannabinol – THC, ∆9-THC) in excess of 0.2% still must be classified as a narcotic.
But smoking marijuana in public and disturbing the rights of others, is an offense under the Public Health Act 1992, punishable by imprisonment of not more than 3 months, a fine of not more than 25,000 baht, and smoking marijuana in public places. There is no direct control law, such as cigarettes that are controlled by the Tobacco Products Control Act.
The content of the new Announcement of the Ministry of Public Health has 5 clauses.
The main ones being: “Allow people aged 20 and over to possess, exploit, maintain, store, transport, sell controlled herbs (cannabis)” but prohibit “public use by smoking”.
It also prohibits the sale of marijuana to People under the age of 20, pregnant women or women. Who are breastfeeding.
Under this Announcement of the Ministry of Public Health, medical practitioners are allowed to Thai traditional medicine practitioner Practitioner of Applied Thai Traditional Medicine Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner and indigenous healers by law can take advantage of marijuana to treat patients
And according to the announcement of the new Bangkok governor, Mr. Chatchart Sittipunt, issued regulations for the Bangkok metropolitan area on June 18, 2022 to establish preventive measures and watch out for problems caused by students in affiliated schools. Bangkok uses marijuana or marijuana to create mixed and corrupt areas. The measure has the following important contents:
- Using cannabis to benefit your health
- Let schools under the BMA be “cannabis and hemp-free” areas.
- “Do not sell and do not advertise” food, snacks and beverages containing marijuana or hemp within the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration
Each cannabis supplement must thoroughly and clearly studied how to use and warnings. to prevent getting side hair from using It is important that you consult with your doctor and health professional to determine whether you need a cannabis supplement to support your comorbidities at UFABET.