The cause is caused by abnormalities body.
- pre-diabetes (Prediabetes)
Headaches can be an early symptom of hyperglycemia. It’s one of the symptoms of pre-diabetes. Hyperglycemia is caused by too much glucose (sugar) circulating in the blood. This leads to chronic insulin resistance , leading to type 2 diabetes. Hyperglycemia is an urgent condition that requires prompt treatment because high blood sugar levels can damage blood vessels. and nerves in the body and causes of chronic infections in different parts of the body
- Abnormalities of the inner ear
Inner ear disorders are common causes of chronic abnormalities body dizziness, such as fluid in the ears.
- from infection or illness
For example, if infected with the flu virus for a period of weeks. The virus can spread to the ears and nerves of hearing, causing severe dizziness that lasts for several days.
- abnormality of the brain
such as brain tumors An injury to the head, such as a severe blow skull fracture Insufficient blood supply to the brain, etc.
- have acute cardiovascular disorders
such as an abnormally fast heartbeat which may be a sign of coronary artery disease or blockage acute myocardial ischemia a heart attack or ischemic stroke transient cerebral ischemia
changes in hormone levels
Menopause is when hormones begin to become out of balance. In particular, the variability of estrogen and progesterone hormones.
causing the body to have red blood cells that look incomplete or insufficient amount of oxygen to transport dilates the blood vessels of the brain dizziness. If there is abnormalities body severe lack of oxygen, it can cause hypoxia.
From dizziness to severe headaches caused by stress seeing bright lights or hear noise from something disturbing
- morning sickness
Dizziness from morning sickness There will be nausea and vomiting. weakness, easily tired Or there may be hyperosmia or symptoms of taste and smell fluctuations as well. Most of the time, these symptoms occur around the first 3 months of pregnancy. And will occur when waking up (Morning Sickness) for many reasons, such as low blood sugar. and higher levels of estrogen and hCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) at the placenta This results in sensitivity to odors and variability in odor processing.
Primary care and prevention of dizziness
1. Avoid various triggering factors. that cause chronic dizziness, such as stress, anxiety not getting enough sleep Exposure to allergens from food or drink or from the living environment, etc.
2. Avoid salty, sweet, greasy, spicy or cold foods. or exposure to caffeine such as tea, soft drinks, coffee, smoking and excessive use of alcoholic beverages
3. Exercise and balance your nerves regularly.
4. Avoid noisy places and activities that affect the ear area
5. Before using the drug for the correct and safe treatment of the disease Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using this medication.
6. If you have frequent symptoms of dizziness Until leading to nausea, vomiting, fainting, chest pain, should see a doctor for a health check and diagnosis.
Dizziness It’s the first abnormal symptom. of the body that are signs that something is wrong The cause of dizziness can be divided into 2 types, which are caused by everyday life. and causes caused by internal abnormalities However, dizziness should not happen often. or on a regular basis And whether dizziness is dangerous to your health or not depends on the root cause, such as ischemic stroke. hypoglycemia anemia or severe iron deficiency dehydration, etc. If this occurs you should have your symptoms evaluated and advice from your doctor or health professional at UFABET.